The regional coordination, in turn, will organize a regional pilot group with members of the national platforms in their region.
The objectives of the RPG are to:
- Think about how they work
• Identify advocacy strategies;
• Plan meeting schedules and objectives;
• Define communication methods;
• identify opportunities for common projects;
• Identify funding opportunities.
In addition to the regional pilot group, the regional coordination will organize at least one advocacy action on the identified regional themes and a training module according to the specific needs identified with the regional partners, with the presence of external actors.