You have just completed a training and you want to implement the acquired skills? The Erasmus Pro programme offers you the possibility of an internship in a European company.
- In most European countries
CONDITIONS FOR OBTAINING THE GRANT :
- You are at least 18 years old when you leave
- You are a citizen of one of the Member States of the European Economic Area or of Switzerland
- You lived in the Brussels-Capital Region
- You are registered with Actiris as an unoccupied job seeker
- You have completed professional training in French over the past 12 months
- You have a clear and realistic professional project related to the field of the internship, in connection with the training taken. You can demonstrate the added value of mobility as part of a return to work in Brussels
- You have a working knowledge of the language used during your internship
Please note: Since applications are subject to validation, submitting an application does not guarantee that you will receive this grant.
- Personalized support to help you build your project with follow-up and supervision before, during and after the internship from Brussels and at your workplace
- Insurance for repatriation assistance abroad and private liability offered by Actiris International (you need the European Health Insurance Card issued by your Belgian mutual)