You have a clear and realistic professional project and you want to boost your CV by completing a full-time practical internship in a European company?
CONDITIONS FOR OBTAINING THE GRANT:
- You live in the Brussels-Capital Region
- You are a national of one of the Member States of the European Economic Area or of Switzerland
- You are a job seeker registered with Actiris
- You have a clear and realistic professional project in the field of the internship and you can demonstrate the added value of mobility in the context of a return to employment in Brussels
- You are maximum 29 years old at the time of departure
- You have a working knowledge of the language used during the placement
Please note: Since applications are subject to validation, submitting an application does not guarantee that you will receive this grant.
- In most European countries
- You benefit from coaching provided by a mobility advisor to find an internship company based on your project
- You can start your internship period with language training (the terms vary according to the mobility program)
- You benefit from the assistance insurance repatriation abroad and private liability offered by Actiris International (you need the European Health Insurance Card issued by your Belgian mutual)