The European Solidarity Corps (ESC) allows you to take part to a solidarity project in Belgium or abroad to support an organisation in the implementation of its activities.
This programme is an open door to the cultural discovery of Europe. It will allow you to acquire personal and professional skills and to learn or improve your level in a foreign language while investing in a meaningful project.
- You’re between 18 and 30
- You are legally resident in Brussels or Wallonia
- You can demonstrate your interest in this type of project
- In Belgium, Europe and beyond.
➔ Consult the list of countries covered
- You will receive financial support to cover your travel costs to and from the airport and a per diem for meals and accommodations.
- The organization of your choice welcomes you on site, takes charge of your accommodation and pays you your monthly pocket money.
- You’re covered by supplementary health insurance.
- You have the option to take language classes online.
- At the end of the project you obtain two certificates that help you to identify and value the knowledge acquired during the project and attest to your participation as a volunteer of the ESC.