The Quebec Encounters and Partnerships programme allows you to go to Quebec as part of an exchange project with young Quebecers to get to know them and discover similarities and differences around interesting issues and a common theme.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- You are alone or in a group (maximum 10 young people can be financed)
- You are between 18 and 35 years old (16-17 year olds can participate if they are supervised by a youth worker who will receive the grant if they meet the programme criteria)
- You are a French-speaking resident, for at least 2 years, in Wallonia or Brussels
- The partners in Quebec can be resource persons (of any age), a group of young people equivalent to yours (informal group, youth group, etc.), association or cultural workers, professionals, representatives of companies or institutions, etc.
FOR HOW LONG?
- At least 7 days of activity on site (supporting programme)
- Financial support of 800 € per participant (from FWB) with a maximum of 8.000 € per project
- Assistance insurance for the duration of the project