The Youth Worker Mobility Programme – Bel’J is aimed at youth workers who want to cooperate with associations in the Flemish or German-speaking community. 2 types of projects are possible: job shadowing and cooperation projects.
Job shadowing (max 3 people)
The Job shadowing allows youth workers to take part in the daily work of a youth association located in the Flemish or German-speaking community in order to exchange practices, strengthen the capacities of their association and develop future cooperation.
Cooperation project (max 10 people)
The cooperation project allows youth workers to set up a collaboration project with a youth association located in the Flemish or German-speaking Community: study visit, training, creation of tools… in order to exchange expertise and good practices, to strengthen the capacities of their association and to develop new methodologies.
- You are a French speaker residing for at least 2 years in Wallonia or Brussels
- You are a youth worker (no age limit) in a recognized youth association, volunteer or professional
- Job Shadowing: single or group of 3 maximum / Cooperation project: maximum group of 10 participants
- In the Flemish or German-speaking Community
- Shadowing job: 5 to 20 days
- Cooperation project: 3 to 8 days which can be spread over time (for example 2 days per week for 1 month)
- A package of €37 per day and per participant
- Travel Expenses: Travel expenses incurred and justified are reimbursed in full (up to the amount approved in your project proposal).
- One-time costs: costs for participants who need more support. These costs must be requested and justified in advance.