The Job Springboard (Tremplin Job) is aimed at young people aged 18 to 35 who wish to have a professional experience in a company, organization, association or other abroad.
- You’re between 18 and 35
- You are a Francophone who has been living in Wallonia or Brussels for at least 2 years
- You don’t have student status
- All countries of the world (for Quebec, see Tremplin Job Québec)
- A refund of international transport at the most economical price (€ 1,000 maximum).
- A lump sum grant of €150 per week