Go to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Taiwan and South Korea for up to a year to discover the country while having the possibility to work there if the need arises.
- You have a valid passport (valid at least 6 months after the date of return)
- You have a return ticket or the funds to get it
- You have a minimum reserve of 1000€ (for Canada, Korea, New Zealand and Australia, the reserve amount varies between 1700 and 3500€)
- You don’t have health problems
- You took out travel insurance
- You will not be accompanied by any child(s)
- You don’t have a dependent child
- Your criminal record is clean
- You have not already obtained a VVT for the same country
FOR WHO ?
- You’re between 18 and 30
- You have Belgian nationality (if you are not Belgian, contact us. There are possibilities depending on the country)
- Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Taiwan and South Korea (the 5 countries with which Belgium has signed the WHV Agreement)