The ‘Youth Exchange – Erasmus+’ programme offers groups of young people aged 13 to 30 the opportunity to meet other young people abroad or to host them in Belgium to discuss, exchange and carry out a joint project on specific themes relating to inclusion and diversity, the environment and climate change, digital transformation or democratic life.
- At least 2 groups of young people between 13 and 30 years old (each group must have a leader aged at least 18) from 2 different countries
- From 16 to 60 young people (not including accompanying persons)
- Any organisation, local authority and other relay of the youth and non-formal education sector based in Wallonia or Brussels
- In the case of youth exchanges involving only young people with fewer opportunities, the minimum number of participants is 10.
FOR WHAT DURATION?
- Duration of the activity: between 5 and 21 days (not including travel)
- Duration of the project: between 3 and 24 months (corresponds to the period during which expenses can be incurred and covered by the funding)
- A project includes the preparation of the activity, the implementation of the activity, its evaluation, the evaluation of the project, the dissemination of the results of the project, and the measurement of the impact of the project.
The Activity must take place in the country of one of the youth groups:
- All European Union countries
- Republic of Northern Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Turkey, Serbia, Norway
- Neighbouring partner countries (see programme guide)
- Flat rate for organisational costs;
- Lump sum for participants’ stay;
- Lump sum for international travel per kilometre;
- Flat rate for a preparatory visit;
- Support for participants with fewer opportunities;
- Exceptional costs (visa, vaccinations, high transport costs – including greener modes of transport, special needs costs for participants with disabilities)
Details of the funding offered see programme guide.