Projet NOLEBY – NO-one LEft BEhind: strengthen the European Street Workers Network to engage, connect and empower Youth in vulnerable situations.
This project is a new opportunity to strengthen cooperation between European social street workers members of Dynamo International – Street Workers Network.
Through the EU Operational Grant Agreement “Cooperation of Civil Society in the Field of Youth” under the Erasmus+ program, Dynamo International will benefit from resources to strengthen the network in its European region and to develop an action plan for the next triennium 2023-2025 around three axes:
- Capacity building
This project aims to mobilize our members in the Europe region to increase the cooperation around the topic of youth. Even though youth is not the only target group of social street workers in our Network, it is certainly one of the main ones, especially young people in vulnerable situations.
The partners of the project come from 13 European countries members of the International Network: Belgium (coordination), Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Slovenia, Greece, Lithuania, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Albania, and Romania. Other European member platforms could join us in the coming months.
In terms of resources, this grant ensured:
- recruitment of a new worker for the Technical Team of the International Network International
- resources to be allocated to communication and dissemination activities; carried out both internally by the Technical Team, and with the support of an external communication officer.
The main activities for 2023
- Three thematic working groups (online): Capacity Building, Advocacy, and Research. Meetings of the working groups have begun and are bringing together representatives of the project partners to cooperate in these three themes.
- European Regional Pilot Group in Prague (Czech Rep.) from 16 to 18 October 2023, co-organised with CAS – Czech Streetwork Association – Czech national platform member of the International Network.
- Training of trainers on participatory research methods in Ljubljana (Slovenia) from 19 to 26 November 2023, co-organised with Zavod Bob, member of the International Network, and the Street Work Training Institute based in Lisbon, Portugal.
We will come back very soon with articles about each activity and photos!